"The simplest model of Olympus has two players with three possible actions:
Players are most likely to stake when they anticipate an expansion in supply and/or price. Players are most likely to sell when they anticipate a contraction in supply and/or price. Players are most likely to bond when they do not have a strong directional bias but don’t anticipate significant downside.
Staking has the effect of pushing theprice up +2. Selling has the effect of pushing the price down -2. The player who moves price gets half of the benefit. Bonding has no price effect but provides a discount of 1.
As you can see, the dominant strategies are all cooperative. Both players’ staking results in 6; stake and bond results in 4; and bond and bond results in 2. Conflicting moves (stake/sell and bond/sell) are neutral. Competition (sell/sell) is the only negative sum outcome, with -6.
This is simplified to a dangerous degree. These dynamics will strengthen and weaken depending on the premium, market outlook, macro environment, and a litany of other factors. Don’t read too hard into the numbers. This is merely meant to demonstrate the positive-sum environment created by cooperation.
Working together produces optimal outcomes, so I urge you not to get involved unless you intend to stick around for the long term. Don’t be that guy who sold Bitcoin at $50 to buy back at $20. This is more like Bitcoin than you probably realize. Unlimited supply does not have to mean no scarcity."
• 100% chino cotton twill • Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester • Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile • 6 embroidered eyelets • 3 ⅛” crown • Adjustable strap with antique buckle • Head circumference: 20 ½” - 21 ⅝” • Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.85″ (9.8 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.7″ (12 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
• Blank product sourced from China