"Tellingly, they call it a "cleanup" getting the "weak hands out of the way. A "weak hand" is clearly someone who is fragile but doesn't know it and is lulled by a false sense of security. When many such weak hands rush to the door, the collectively cause crashes. A Volatile market doesn't let people go such a long time without a "clean up" of risks, thereby preventing such market collapses.
Fluctuat nec mergitur (fluctuates, or floats, but does not sink) goes the Latin Saying"
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua